• There are two ways to buy TBC Bracelet: - Via Online web site - www.tbcpayment.ge - Via visiting TBC branches. • You should have a valid TBC debit card, which will be used to activate your TBC Bracelet.
How to setup TBC Bracelet?
• Pop-out the chip and insert into a silicone bracelet • Pay and/or payout
How to pay via TBC Bracelet?
• You can pay via TBC Bracelet wherever you’ll see contactless payment sign. • Place TBC Bracelet near POS terminal screen approximate 4 cm. It is recommended to hold the bracelet for few seconds on terminals screen.
What are the daily transaction limits?
• Total daily transaction limit is 4 000 GEL - No PIN code is required on transactions less than 45 GEL - PIN code is required on transactions from 45 GEL and more
• Daily Payout limit is 5 000 GEL - PIN code is required on any payout operation
What is TBC Bracelet price?
• Standard onetime payment of 25 GEL or 15 GEL per year for 2 years • For students or pupils, onetime payment of 15 GEL
What should I do if I lose my TBC Bracelet?
• You can block your Bracelet via: - Internet or Mobile Bank - TBC call center 0322 272727 - TBC branches/service centers
• For renewal, you’ll have to buy and pay the full price for TBC Bracelet.